Farmer’s Union Building

Farmer's Union Building Grain Silo

The historic Farmer’s Union Marketplace at the corner of 5th and Olive Street in downtown Eugene, Oregon.

In the late 1940’s the building was taken over by Lane County Feed and Seed Company, who continued using it as a feed and seed processing facility for 40 years. In the late 1980’s Lane Feed fell into bankruptcy and the building was taken over by several local investors who retained the historic flavor of the building.